I flew on my own to Galway, Ireland... where the local food was fantastic!
Who knew vegetable soup could be so amazing?!
And that the legendary Claddagh Bay could be so beautiful...
I saw the Cliffs of Moher.
My breathe was taken.
My heart stopped.
My eyes teared.
And for a moment, the world shifted to a different perspective.
For in a place where power and change and growth are so clear,
one cannot help but change perspective.
And I shared that moment with my Gigi.
Partners in crime.
Sisters for all time.
And then I fell in love with the Aran Islands.
I loved them so much, I wore them around!
And I saw the view with my beautiful kindred spirit Sherlock...
And we were off to adventure elsewhere...
And after flying away from Ireland,
we landed upon new soil...
God Save the Queen, because we just got to London!
First order of business after landing...
FIND A NOODLE BAR!
Then we shopped around in Covet Gardens for a while.
I do believe I have NEVER looked more like a tourist than with a hikers backpack, a camera, a bag, and taking pictures of a store front.
But let's be honest, that stores name is me...
And so was everything in it!
Of course, a visit to dear ol' Ben had to happen...
We're well acquainted now, I think I'll have to visit him again.
But the highlight of my trip was this moment...
Seeing Les Miserables at the West End.
Geronimo Rauch was Jean Val Jean! I just about died...
But I definitely cried.
And then it was a flight back to Ireland.
And a bus to Dublin.
But... what trip would be a trip without getting lost?
So we took an unplanned trip to Cork first.
Tea and quality time on the bus!
Dublin exploratins led us to the Castle!
Okay, by led us there, I mean we spent a while intentionally finding it.
But hey, it was worth the search.
And all the travels were worth a sunset in a foreign city...
It was incredibly sad to leave a place such as this...
After landing on American soil I delved right into work.
Back to babysitting my little munchkins.
Back to the library.
Back to the beach...
And then I set foot on new American soil.
Lobseters
Cabins
Lots of trees
(Extended) Family Vacation
LIGHTHOUSES
If you haven't guessed it yet, I went to Maine for a week.
And after that, I visited ducks in Boston
Just kidding!
I did see ducks, but they were just a nice exploration.
I was actually visiting Jake.
Drive in movies
The Freedom Trail
Driving without doors (Jeeps... who knew?!)
Disney movies
You know... the unusual... and loving it!




No comments:
Post a Comment