Homework done: almost
Money spent: none
Caught up on reading even though my books aren't here yet: yes
2 Really late nights watching movies: check
Waking up for all my classes: I can do this
Overcoming the fear of writing my bible homework: working on that
Giggling uncontrollably with my roommate: absolutely
All my assignments written in my planner for the semester: check
Number of quizzes I have: I really don't want to count...
Young Life Leadership: starts up Monday night, and I am psyched!
I have already received my first package and letter in the mail, I have started falling in love with the soup they serve at school, and I have survived my first week of the second semester of Freshman year. All in all, everything is going splendorous. (yes, splendorous is actually a word)
The only downsides:
I am scheduled to work every week when there is chapel.
Silver lining: I will never have to miss Sunday Night worship!
I can't do choir this semester...
Silver lining: I'm still working on finding one for that.
I love my friends.
I love my teachers.
I love my school.
Really, I don't see any losses!
PS. If you happen to need something to pray for, it would help to pray I can concentrate on my schoolwork this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment