I woke up this morning to get to my 8 AM class, and my professor never showed up.
So I stayed in class until I was finished a few menial tasks before heading to my 9am class, where my teacher had left a note on the door canceling.
So I headed to the library and requested to work 9-11 today so that I could go back to my room and take a nap before my 3 o'clock class.
Lo and behold, classes have just been canceled for the day.
So really, I didn't have to get up this morning, until right now.
But do you know what?
I am glad that I did.
I get to see my school transformed into Narnia!
It is absolutely beautiful.
I get to work two hours, and get out early.
Plus, I get to work with a friend and talk about travels.
Though I admit, I am far more excited about the beautiful flakes falling from heaven. And I am excited that there is a plow and I do not have to shovel it, for some reason that makes snow all the more enjoyable.
Beautious...
No comments:
Post a Comment