Well... spring break flew by.
And then the first week back did too!
Highlights of spring break:
Time with my family
Spending an afternoon at the library (yes, I am a library nerd... I embrace it!)
Going to my church
Going to the bookstore
Watching mighty ducks with family
Going to camp with my family
I would have been sad to be back, but the very first night I saw my Kels Les and Em.
PLUS, we watch Return of the King.
I LOVE LORD OF THE RINGS!
So good...
Then the first week flew by.
School, work, a few quizzes.
Before I knew it I was off on two trains and a subway to meet Frank for a ride to camp again. I had a half an hour in this lovely little town before he picked me up. I walked around to see the churches, went into a few stores, and looked like a total tourist with my camera and suitcase. It was amazing! Then I spent this past weekend at camp with my family and some friends. It was my first time as a music leader. I had never done that before (at least not at camp). IT WAS AMAZING! I love to be with family.
It was a little hard to leave them at this time of year.
It's a little hard this time of year.
But I'll get through it.
It's almost been a year...
Blessed, praised, glorified, exalted, extolled, mighty, upraised, and lauded be the Name of the Holy One, Blessed is He, beyond any blessing or song.
In the infinity of night skies
in the free flashing of lightening
in whirling elemental winds
you are God.
In the impenetrable mist of dark clouds
in the wild gusts of lashing rain
in the ageless rock of the sea
you are God and I bless you.
You are in all things
and contained by no thing.
You are the Life of all time
and beyond every name.
You are God and in the eternal mystery I praise you.
No comments:
Post a Comment