Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Smile!

Does anyone want to know what can really make me smile? Letters! Long letters, short letters, emailed letters, notes, sticky notes, written letters, typed letters, mailed letters! Though personally, I love hand written mailed letters the best. There is nothing sweeter than knowing someone took a moment of their day to write you. Something written can be tucked away in a box AND in your heart.

Yes, yes, yes… I am very sentimental and old fashioned, but that’s very me.

I also love quotes… these are quotes on letters!

“To send a letter is a good way to go somewhere without moving anything but your heart.” ~Phyllis Theroux

“What a lot we lost when we stopped writing letters. You can’t reread a phone call.” ~Liz Carpenter

“The one good thing about not seeing you is that I can write you letters.” ~Svetlana Alliluyeva

No comments:

Post a Comment