Monday, August 13, 2012

August To Do: Wear a Crown

I wore my tiara today. Okay, I'll be honest, I wore one of my many tiaras. How else would one pack for school? I put my tiara on and got to work. So far my my stuff is packed and I just have to attack my clothes. I've finally washed them all!

Packing is a bittersweet thing for me. I love the journey, I love the destination, but I cannot say that I love the process of leaving. Maybe if I just changed my mindset from one of leaving to one of going I would be more equipped to get there. But for some reason I'm stuck on the leaving part...

I'll miss the crazy little girls that I watch. Today was my last day with them. We went Kayaking and sang our made-up Kayaking song. Here was the real hit:

"We're going on a Kayak
I wonder what we'll see.
If you see and alligator
Don't forget to scream.


We're going on a Kayak
I wonder what we'll see.
If you see bear
Do not pull his hair


We're going on a Kayak
I wonder what we'll see.
If you see a fish
Then you can make a wish"

Considering the song was about 15 minutes long, there were a lot more verses. Just think of things that rhyme with a reaction and I'm sure you can think of a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment