Monday, September 13, 2010

^-^

For those of you who don't know this (and pretty much everyone does so I'm just repeating myself) I babysit. But it's more than that. I've been watching the same little girl since she was 8 months old, and now she is a month away from turning 4 years. I also started watching her younger sister when she was born. They are more like family than a job. I watched this little girl every week, maybe 2x a week. And never missed more than 3 weeks of her life in a row. I've seen every stage, and was a little bit heartbroken when I left for college because I won't see her all the time... My entire week was made when I received this on facebook from her mom:

"It's Monday and you're not here :( Miss you!
Thanks so much for your notes. Gracie was so excited to get mail from you -she's kept the card in her bed for the past two nights!"


Man oh man I love that girly...

No comments:

Post a Comment