I am so overwhelmed by the love of my family and friends!
Yesterday I got a package in the mail from Mama B with Trader Joe goodies to munch on! How sweet is she? It's mostly chocolate covered stuff too, so that's great!
TODAY I got ANOTHER package in the mail, and I'm pretty sure I couldn't name all of the things inside of it! That tiny little box was like Mary Poppins bag! EVERYTHING CAME OUT OF IT! It's insane! And do you want to know the coolest part? ITS FROM MY FAVORITE LIBRARIANS!!! Only my Misfit Librarian would know how to pack so many things that make me smile all into one box. And just when I thought I had seen everything in the box I opened the journal and out fell stickers! Inside the front flap was a note, and I teared up. I feel so incredibly loved. I love and miss my home library so much, and it's all because of the people in it (mainly 3 people).
Thank you Misfit! =) LOVE YOU!
And to top it off I got a message from my dear Chelly:
"1. Your personal scent is a bit of fruitiness mixed with the sent of our lb ocean.
2. Post Cards will be coming your way in a short while.
3. You are one of the smartest girls i know, but everyone has bad days, so just impress the teacher with another one. You will do AMAZING!
4. I will call you sometime today to make you smile :D
5. This is your message :D
6.You are ALWAYS in my prayers.
PS. Put them in the wash and they will be grand you ejiit ♥ "
PS. After ALL OF THIS happened today I got a call from Misfit while she was working and I got to talk to everyone in the YA department! It was great! Lee told me to tell all the guys here, "I have two black brothers. One's small and one's big. Watch out." I love Lee. I can't wait to work over Christmas break! Does that sound crazy to you?
I'm so glad you liked the box! I miss and love you!
ReplyDelete