Monday, August 2, 2010

Letter 25

Dear Person Going through the worst of times,

I can't imagine something harder than fighting something you've already had to fight. I can't imagine getting sick time and time again. I can't imagine what I would feel. What that would look like. But you know what really amazes me? Your faith. Not once have I seen you falter in your love for Jesus. Not once have I heard you blame him. Not once have I seen your love diminish. Not once have you played a victim. You take on this beautiful outlook, and your joy stays. Your love grows. You soak in every moment of life. I love you for that. I love your joy, your patience, and your strength. I love that about you. Thank you for letting me be a part of your life. You are an example to me... a leader, without even trying.

Love Always <3

"Remember your leaders, who spoke the word of God to you. Consider the outcome of their way of life and imitate their faith." Hebrews 13:7

No comments:

Post a Comment