Okay so I'm aware that the title of the post says Saturday and it's Sunday, but yesterday was a fun day! I went into work around 9 and had the lovely experience of working with Favorite LIT #1! We talked a lot, and I did some work, and we laughed, and played scrabble over our iPods. It was really fun! And then we went for pizza and talked more and then she drove me home before heading back to work. I love her! I'm so going to miss her... I'm excited she got a skype, now I can see her pretty FACE when I talk to her from school! I can also see my family, because I set up an account for them too!
Then I was off to zee beach with Chelly and Jonny. Sadly we didn't get to spend as much time there as I would've liked, but it was really fun! I'll miss the smell of the ocean when I'm away at college... Jonny beat me in bananagrams (but we'll have a rematch!). My girlies came over for a movie night and we watched Lilo & Stich. Ria slept over and we watched 'How to Save a Life'. AMAZING! I highly recommend it!
Then today was my last day at my home church for a while... and a lot of people weren't even there. It was rather sad actually. But after mom, my Aunt, and I went out for a girls lunch! It was so GOOD! But the best part was dessert, they had a divine Key Lime Pie! I ate a huge piece and am proud to say I enjoyed every bite and would eat another tomorrow (but not really because then it would make today's piece seem less special if I ate a piece every day). Tonight Mo and Frankie came over for dinner and we watched 'The Book of Eli'. I'll admit... I watched most of it through my fingers, well really just the fighting scenes! =P HEY! It was my first R movie ever. I'm just glad I didn't completely shut my eyes when Eli killed people! Despite the violence, the movie was amazing. I recommend that one too!
Now I'm off to pack some more before I go to sleep. Farewell for now friends.
I love you!!!!!
ReplyDelete